Sunday, September 23, 2012

Let us first ask: What is 'A musing'?

The beauty of the valley just before the onset of Fall from atop Grandfather Mountain
Lfe has been a constant celebration for me and I have found myself growing richer each time that I have acknowledged this experience.

Having arrived in the Appalachian Mountains, I have been fortunate to reside in the scenic town of  Boone for a while now. The intrinsic beauty of this place is such that it could silence the mind even as it fills one with deep joy. I have been amazed at the seemingly ' smallest of things' here. Be it waiting for a bus as I watch the sun chart its course across the expansive skies or even hearing the insects chirp at night to create a systematic-chaos!

For me, it has been a constant journey of being amazed, musing over the experience and being lost in the beauty of it. I consider 'A musing' to be both a feeling of being amazed as well as that moment of reflection that we simultaneously engage in.This space is thus an extension of that experience, which I share with you now.

Come, join me in this experience as we together discover what is
'A Musing in Boone'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!