Friday, October 5, 2012

In the depths of your being, I will be


An early morning sight in a place aptly named as the ' Heavenly Mountains'!


Even as the night shyly embraces the light,
I eagerly await the time
When the sun appears golden to my sight,
When the birds begin to sing and rhyme.

The dew drops sparkle,
There is still a nip in the air,
The bees begin to buzz and mumble,
And love birds celebrate in a pair!

Surrounded by unspoilt natural beauty
I feel so fresh, so alive and so content.
The joys of life now seem like infinity,
Full of enthusiasm, blessed with fulfillment.

In such bliss my heart reaches out to you,
An abundance that it wants to share.
Like a prayer receive this love anew
Like a blessing seldom so rare.

In your acceptance, you shall find me
As a part of your existence, I shall discover myself
In the depths of your being, I will be
Your love for me having found itself!


2 comments:

  1. beautiful description, pankaj :) reminds me if the simple yet deep poems we studied in school :)readin it over and over again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Varsha,

    I am glad that it took you back to something so memorable.
    This one simply flowed.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!